Dr Jesús Rubio
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
I am a Theoretical Physicist working at the intersection of fundamental physics and quantum estimation theory to unlock the full potential of quantum technologies. I have now moved to the University of Surrey, but continue collaborating with the Quantum Non-equilibrium group at Exeter.
For a complete overview of my profile, visit my web page here.
- Quantum technologies: thermometry, interferometry, sensing networks, etc
- Quantum foundations and estimation theory
For a complete list of my research works, see my ORCID iD 0000-0002-8193-8273
My computational contributions are available on GitHub.
- Surrey Future Fellow, University of Surrey, from 2023
- Research Fellow, University of Exeter, from July 2020 - 2023
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Exeter, 2019 - 2020
- Doctoral Tutor, University of Sussex, 2015 - 2018
- PhD in Physics, University of Sussex, 2015 - 2019
- MSc in Theoretical Physics: Elementary Particles and Cosmology, Autonomous University of Madrid, 2013 - 2014
- Extended BSc in Physics (Licenciatura), Complutense University of Madrid, 2008 - 2013
- Reviewer for APS Physics, IOP, Springer, and others
- One of the lead organisers who created TIQuR 2021, an online workshop for early career researchers on Thermodynamics and Information in the Quantum Regime
- PhD tutor for 'The Brilliant Club' in 2018
- Institute of Physics, MInstP
- Associate Fellow of Advance HE
*Please note that the short version of my name should be either 'J. Rubio' or 'J. Rubio Jiménez', since 'Rubio Jiménez' are both surnames and I do not have a middle name.