Postdoctoral research fellow
I am postdoctoral research fellow in quantum computing and information theory in the group of Oleksandr Kyriienko, QuDOS.
Previously, doctoral researcher in quantum thermodynamics and quantum information theory under the supervision of Prof Janet Anders and Dr Simon Horsley within the Quantum Non-Equilibrium Group.
I spend my daily caffeine intake grinding graph theory, open systems, and quantum algorithms. Now focusing on quantum topological data analysis in search of smart ways of finding the topological features hidden in large sets of data.
education and employment.
- Postdoctoral research fellow in Quantum computing, University of Exeter (UK), Jan2023-ongoing
- PhD in Physics (VIVA awaiting), University of Exeter (UK), 2019-2023
- MASt in Physics, University of Cambridge (UK), 2018-2019
- BSc in Physics, University of Siena (Italy), 2014-2018
- CNC programmer in carpentry, Falegnameria Fosca - Siena (Italy), 2013-2015
- Tech merchandiser, Fnac - Firenze (Italy), 2010-2013
some schools and conferences.
- QCTiP, Cambridge (UK), April 2023
- Quantum thermodynamics of non-equilibrium systems, Online, October 2020
- Quantum thermodynamics for young scientists, Physikzentrum Bad Honnef (Germany), February 2020
- Frontiers of quantum thermodynamics, Exeter/Brixham (UK), September 2019
- QuICC summer school, Leeds (UK), August 2019
- Entanglement in quantum systems, Galileo Galilei Institute (GGI) - Firenze (Italy), June 2018
- 4th Italian conference of physics students (IAPS), Pisa, April 2018
- CERN summer student, Geneva (Switzerland), June-August 2017